Friday, November 7, 2008

Welcome to the Breathing Shark blog. What's goin' on? You may be wondering, "Liam, why are you starting a blog? Why now? What will it be about?" Well, as you know, the internet is the place for people with opinions, and I have opinions, and I want to start sharing them with people, because my opinions are pretty goddamn good, if I do say so myself. I'll mostly be posting about music; album reviews, concert reviews, bands I think are worth your time, semi-coherent rants about Neil Young, etc. If Preferably Tapioca ever does anything, I'll blog about that. If I ever do anything myself, I'll blog about that. Yes, Breathing Shark is now a fake band as well as a stupid drawing! Also, there will be links. Many links. To anything I deem cool. Finally, sometimes I get drunk and prone to revealing too much about myself. I can't make any promises, but you may see some weird shit from time to time. So please, read this, add it to your bookmarks, leave some comments, send some love letters/hate mail. It'll be good. 

No comments: