Friday, March 27, 2009

Oh man oh man oh man

Bjork and Dirty Projectors will be playing a show together May 8th to raise money for Housing Works. Decider has the details. This has the potential to be the greatest concert since maybe the beginning of time. Mozart is rolling over in his grave like "Shit! Why didn't I think of that?" Imagining Bjork's voice entwining with the Dirty Projectors' is making me salivate. A future classic band at the top of their game teaming up with one of the greatest artists in any field of the past twenty years or so? Playing a suite written by Dave Longstreth? I think I'm going to set up a PayPal account so y'all can give me money to buy a $300 ticket so I can report back to you. It's my journalistic duty! Brandon Stosuy is bomb as fuck.

Bjork and Dirty Projectors together may sound something like this:

Dirty Projectors-Hyperballad

I shouldn't post this, as this will only make us excited for something will we not get to experience. Let's just hope they do an album together. Drool.

No comments: